In religion, we spent the week giving thanks for all that God has given us. Also, We had the opportunity to celebrate thanksgiving mass as a school community. The students have also created their own personal "wonderings" about god which we will post in our classroom.
Our CGE AWARD winners this month are Claire and Amaya!!! They have been recognized for their contributions to buidling community in our Grade One Classroom!
1. a poem of the week will be glued into your child's agenda on Thursday. Please read and enjoy the poem with your son/daughter while trying to identify any rhyming patterns that come along.
2. Each student needs a pair of indoor shoes to wear in the class and in the gym especially now as the weather is very muddy and wet.
3. It would be helpful (but not mandatory) if your child has his/her own pencil case. As they move from English class to French class, it is a much easier and more convenient way to transport their pencils and coloring crayons.
4. Pictures have been sent home. Class pictures have not arrived yet but will be sent home as soon as they do.
5. Please continue to sign and empty agenda pockets each evening.
6. we are in the process of establishing a volunteer reading schedule. We will be in touch very soon if you have signed up to volunteer in this way.
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy The time with your Family.