The Problem Of The week was linked to a guided drawing lesson (How To draw a fox). The boys and girls had a great time with this task (See the picture above). Please Ask your child about it. continue to count and make note of numbers with your child. Practice adding with your son/daughter......doing this orally is a super way to improve his or her mental math skill
1. Thank you for Movember money donations. They are greatly appreciated and for such a worthy cause.
2. your child has access to RAZ readers and dreambox at home. These two online programs in particular are great resources and highly recommended.
3. Please label all of your child's belongings (hats, mitts, boots) to avoid confusion during transition times.
4. Please continue to sign and check your child's agenda each night. Be sure to remove any mail from the front pocket.
5. This week your child will be bringing home more samples of their learning activities in Grade One. Please take the time to look at them with your child. Have him/her explain the activities to you. sign the work and return it in the ziplock bag provided.
6, As of late, the children have been bringing a collection of toys and pokemon cards to school. Please refrain from sending them to school with your child. They have been a source of conflict and distress when they get lost or damaged and the children become highly distracted when this happens. We have talked at great length with the children and appreciate your continued support.
Your Partner In Education