You can help at home by regularly exposing your child to the math that is around them every day. (e.g How many squares are in that window pane? If there are two windows...how many squares would there be all together?
1. On June 3rd the Grade One students will be singing a song at the recognition Assembly. The name of the song is "I am Going to Try and Change The world". The assembly will begin at 2:30pm
2. Please return your child's work bag back to school. Thank you!
3. The warm weather is upon us. It is very tempting to slip on a pair of flip flops....however please ensure your child wears foot wear suitable to running and playing in the schoolyard.
4. Please ensure you check and sign your child's agenda each night. We use it as a communication tool and pertinent classroom information is put in the agenda each night.
5. St. Luke will be holding an end of the year food drive. The food drive will run from June 9th until the 19th. Thank you in advance for any donations.
Have a wonderful May Long weekend.